Our shop provides a Limited Warranty on work performed during repair. This Limited Warranty is valid only for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and is for the person to whom the Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. This is a labor only; fragmented four-part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter.
1. Metalwork: A LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted.
2. Painting, Stripes and Decals: A LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for all painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and A LIFETIME limited warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, repaint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted. Rust repair is excluded.
3. Mechanical Repairs: A LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. Parts: A LIFETIME limited warranty is provided for parts unless Mfg. warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please Note: shop warranty does not exceed Mfg warranty.)
5. Section 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace solely at its option any items in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor. This warranty is not transferable.
6. Specifically Excluded: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels, is not covered. THIS STATES ALL THE LIMITED WARRANTIES made by the shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
7. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner shall: A. Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts, and B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of HASSELL AUTO BODY during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
390 Route 109
West Babylon, NY 11704
Copyright by © Hassell Auto Body 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed and powered by: TZDesignstudio.com